Filament PET-G Spectrum 1.75mm Bahama Yellow 1kg
Premium PET-G is a material based on glycol-modified polyethylene terephthalate. Items printed using this material have a high content of the crystalline phase, which allows for the near transparency effect at a small number of outer perimeters of additive manufactured items. A major advantage provided by Premium PET-G are the virtually zero shrinkage rate and low absorption of moisture as compared to other thermoplastics used for FDM/FFF 3D printing.
As regards other properties of Premium PET-G, note the good creep resistance under constant load conditions. It results from the very good cohesion between the layers of the material applied.
- high transparency as compared to other materials for additive manufacturing
- very good mechanical properties as regards rigidity, hardness and impact resistance
- chemical resistant
- high dimensional accuracy
- combines the advantages of PLA and ABS
- exceptional adhesion between layers
- odour-free printing
- highly durable and resilient
- a food-grade base material
- visual and functional prototyping
- fit testing
- concept models
- manufacturing aids
- manufacturing of semi-transparent enclosures and backlit sections of various boards and signs
- end-use parts
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
|Hot pad temperature:||
external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm
|Weight||From 0.5kg to 1kg|