Spectrum S-Flex 90A is a filament designed for 3D printing, which enables you to manufacture flexible items in a much simpler way than with other materials of this type. The appropriate composition of the material provides for good adhesion both between layers and between the printed item and the build platform. Due to the resistance to hydrocarbons and good lamination between layers, you may manufacture sealing items which need to be resistant to any operating fluid and to ensure the best tightness possible.
- very good wear and tear resistance
- up to 500% elongation at break
- Shore-A hardness of 90
- low shrinkage
- resistance to many common industrial oils and chemicals
- reduced stringing while the printer is running idle
- printing without any major reduction of the printing speed or the filament winding around the extruder drive gear
- shape and material properties stability in the temperature range -30 to + 60°C
- Manufacturing of seals with a high chemical resistance
- Production of items, which has to be used as energy adsorbents
- Functional parts
- All kinds of bumpers, vibration dampers
- Protective cases
- Snap-fit cases
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
|Producer's series||Spectrum - Flex|
|Weight||Less than 0.5kg|
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.