Explore beautiful gloss effect
PLA Glitter is a highly aesthetical material blended with high-glitter particles. The particle content in the filament increases the hardness and compression resistance of printed items. These properties are improved at the cost of the higher brittleness of items. There is a possibility to control the gloss level by increasing/decreasing the wall thickness.
Due to the content of infusible particles, it is necessary to use printing nozzles with diameters of 0.4mm or more.
- not abrasive
- improved hardness and compression resistance as compared to PLA without admixtures
- user friendly
- high-gloss surfaces, which reduces the visibility of layers on the side face of the printed items
- no shrinkage after cooling
- the possibility to obtain a perfect side surface
- easy to print
- interior design articles
- advertising materials
- eductational projects
- any areas where it is essential to present specific geometric figures in an eye-catching manner
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm
Physical & termal properties of raw material
|MFR (210°C / 2.16kg), g/10 min:||
|Heat Distortion Temperature:||
|Tensile Strength at Break:||
53 MPa (ASTM D882)
|Tensile Yield Strength:||
60 MPa (ASTM D882)
3.5 MPa (ASTM D882)
16 J/m (ASTM D256)
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.