Filament HIPS-X Spectrum 1.75mm BAHAMA Yellow 1kg
Spectrum HIPS–X is a consumable support material designed for additive manufacturing with the FDM/FFF technology. It is usually used as support for components manufactured with ABS, where HIPS-X supports are dissolved in the citric acid solution (D–Limonene) upon completion of the manufacturing process. Further, you can use Spectrum HIPS–X as a base material for the manufacturing of components which are required to have a reduced processing shrinkage as compared to ABS. The material shows a high impact and compression resistance. It also enables you to obtain matte surfaces with a reduced layer visibility. Much like ABS, HIPS-X allows for mechanical treatments such as grinding, turning, milling etc. The low hardness of printed items makes it easy to separate material sections with sharp tools.
- improved aesthetic qualities with the matte surfaces of the printed items
- lower shrinkage rate than classic ABS
- possibility of mechanical treatment (drilling, turning, milling or grinding)
- high impact resistance
- energy absorption and dissipation capabilities
- good for large prints
- fully soluble in D-Limonene
- Support material for ABS
- Industrial applications which require impact resistant components or components with a capability for partial energy dissipation
- Concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
|Hot pad temperature:||
external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm
|Weight||From 0.5kg to 1kg|
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.