Filament ABS 702 Nebula 1.75mm Black 1kg
About ABS 702 filament
Amorphous material, characterized by high impact strength, hardness and scratch resistance. The material is resistant to diluted acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons and oils. No resistance to concentrated acids, esters and ketones. Thanks to the specially developed composition, printed objects gain increased mechanical properties and very strong bonding of the layers. Designed for demanding applications, where high precision and prolonged operation are expected. Available in a wide range of colors.
- Printing temperature: 240-250°C
- Heatbed temperature: 90-100°C
- Excellent impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Very high resistance to dirt
- Prolonged durability
- Optimum dimensional stability (low moisture absorption)
- Higher stiffness and operating temperature (in comparison to standard ABS)
|Producer's series||Nebula - Tech|
|Weight||From 0.5kg to 1kg|
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.